Your truck works hard to pull your Airstream, haul your tools, or transport your family. For whatever uses your truck may play, its many years of dependable service deserves only the best service and repair – the kind you find at Milstead Service Center RV Center.
Truck Repairs for Personal Trucks and Commercial Fleet Trucks
Whether you’ve got a light duty pickup or a medium duty truck, we’ve got you covered. Our team of ASE certified technicians are more than capable of servicing all kinds of rigs from gasoline to diesel, four-wheel drive to two-wheel drive. The needs of your truck will be quickly addressed with honest and affordable service.
At Milstead Service Center RV Center, we also offer fleet truck repairs for all your commercial truck repair needs.
A Few of Our Truck Repairs
- Gasoline and diesel engines (gaskets, exhaust, cooling system, etc.)
- Four-wheel drive systems (differentials, transfer cases, etc.)
- Warning light diagnosis (check engine, ABS, airbag, etc.)
- Steering and suspension repair (tie rods, ball joints, struts/shocks, etc.)
- Electrical diagnosis and repair (lighting, wiring, etc.)
- Brake repair (ABS, brake pads/rotors, etc.)
- Transmission repair (manual transmission, automatic transmission, clutches, etc.)
- Air conditioning and heating (A/C recharge, Compressors, heater cores, etc.)
- Routine maintenance (fluids, filters, timing belts, etc)
If you’re looking for experienced, affordable and dependable truck repairs, look no further than Milstead Service Center RV Center.